I am very lucky to live on Casco Bay in Portland, Maine. Casco Bay extends from Cape Elizabeth (Portland) in the south to Cape Small in the north. I am fascinated by the 136 islands in this archipellago, particularly the passages between the islands. Here are a few of the paintings I've created of this motif. Most of this work has been done on location. There are more paintings on my website: http://www.kathleendaughan.com/ where paintings and prints can be purchased.

Reed State Park

Reid State Park 1, 4x4 oil on panel, sold
Reid State Park 2, 4x4 oil on panel, sold
Reid State Park has wonderful rocky coasts and a beautiful beach. The best of Maine all in one place. No wonder it's so popular. I've included these pictures even though they have been sold because prints and cards are available at Fine Art America. See the link to Fine Art America over on the righthand side bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment